On 5th July 2017, Google introduces the new AdSense Native ads. Now the new Google Adsense Ads have a suite of ad formats designed to match the look and feel of publisher’s site. This new ad feature will provide a great user experience those who will visit your site.
AdSense Native ads come in three formats: In-feed, In-article, and Matched content*
According to AdSense Blog, the new feature will provide:
- A great user experience: The ad format fit naturally on your site and use high-quality advertiser elements, such as high-resolution images, longer titles, and descriptions, to provide a more attractive experience for your visitors.
- A great look and feel across different screen sizes: the ads are built to look great on mobile, desktop, and tablet.
Google AdSense: Native In-feed opens up new revenue opportunity in your feeds
Available to all publishers, In-feed ads slot neatly inside your feeds, e.g. a list of articles or products on your site. These ads are highly customizable to match the look and feel of your feed content and offer new places to show ads.
Available to all publishers, In-article ads are optimized by Google to help you put great-looking ads between the paragraphs of your pages. In-article ads use high-quality advertising elements and offer a great reading experience to your visitors.
How to start with Google Adsense Native Ads
To get started with AdSense Native ads:
- Sign in to your AdSense account
- In the left navigation panel, click My ads
- Click +New ad unit
- Select your ad category: In-article, In-feed or Matched content
- Matched content format has already been available to eligible publishers, and is now part of AdSense Native ads. (source)