Google AdWords is Google’s advertising system where advertisers pay to display brief advertising copy, products and video to internet users. Advertisers bid on certain keywords in order for their clickable ads to appear in Google’s search results. Advertisers have to pay for these clicks. This is the process how Google makes money from web search. Some new user who use AdWords first time sometimes faces payment methods error. So here you will know, how to solve this Google AdWords error (None of your payment methods can be charged. – Change or update your payment methods to use this account. )
Google AdWords Error Solved
[ None of your payment methods can be charged. – Change or update your payment methods to use this account. ]
The error mainly occurs when you create your campaigns but not properly add payment methods. A new highlighted warning appears with a red background. If you not able to fix the problem by adding a new payment method, then follows this steps.
- Sign into your AdWords Express account.
- The Campaign management window will open, with a warning.
- On top, click on the “Settings” icon (gear button) near customer Id
- Click on Account settings.
- On left, Click on Account access.
- Click +USERS
- Enter a new demo email (which you do not want to use professionally) address with a name.
- Choose access level Administrative access.
- Click on send invitation
- Accept the invitation in your new email.
- Now log out from the Google AdWords (existing email id)
How to remove access
- Sign in with the new email id.
- Click the “Settings” icon, then select Account Settings.
- Select Account access from the navigation bar.
- In the “Users with account access” section, find that email address that you want to remove.
- Click Actions in the “Actions” column.
- Select Terminate access.
Now Sign In Google AdWords with that email id which you just remove. Hope your Google AdWords error solved.
You can also contact AdWords Express support and they can assist you.